Friday, May 04, 2007

An open letter to anyone diagnosed with bipolar disorder that doesn't want to fall victim to its crippling effects and instead...
"Discover The Strange Secrets of Happiness And True Success Despite A Diagnosis of Bipolar That You Won't Hear Anywhere Else!"
Finally! A "Real World" Handbook That Has Helped Hundreds Dealing With Bipolar Disorder By Exposing The Secrets Your Doctor Won't Tell You!
Dear Friend,
If you're reading this and you have Bipolar Disorder, then this is going to be the most important message you'll ever read.
First bipolar disorder is a mood disorder this is the new name to an illness that has been around for a long time and called many other things.
Sometimes bipolar is called manic depressive illness or manic depression.
Some people say bipolar is a thought disorder or mood disorder because it affects people's thoughts and moods.
The reason why it's called bipolar today is because with bipolar there are two parts-mania which are when a person is up and the depressed side.
The bottom line is that bipolar is a serious mental health illness.
The information you are about to discover may be revolutionary to you. But keep in mind that it covers all aspects of bipolar disorder, bipolar I, bipolar II, bipolar III and all spectrums of bipolar.
The fact is -- even though you have Bipolar Disorder -- you don't have to be a slave to someone else. Nobody needs to take care of you and you don't have to live a life of utter misery. In fact, I'm going to reveal how you can do just the opposite ... taking personal charge of your own life and illness like anyone else would.
You don't have to fall victim to Bipolar Disorder. And I can prove it. In moments, I'm going to share with you a very special story about how one victim of bipolar is using information I provided to help him run a super-profitable business from home.
But first, let me ask you an important question: Are you feeling that people don't understand about your bipolar? Maybe they think you made it up. Are you having a hard time with "up feelings" and then "down feelings"?
Do you have feelings of despair and grief some days for seemingly no reason?
Are you just having trouble explaining your disorder to the people you know? I bet many don't believe you (or don't want to). They think you should just "work through it, try harder, or just get out of bed and tough it out."
Some might question whether or not you have a real illness. But Bipolar Disorder is a very REAL illness. Science has proven it.


The Master Bipolar Success Course
The third and final package is called The Master Bipolar Survivor Course. It comes with EVERYTHING in the Basic AND the Deluxe course plus a whole lot more.
Let's go through each additional part so you can see the amazing information that I've managed to stuff into this package:
Interview With My Mom's Doctor
Now keep in mind that in May of 2003, my mom's old doctor was trying to get her stable again. He tried all different medicine combinations through early January 2004. He FAILED. In January, my mom was hospitalized and the doctors tried to find a combination of medicine to keep her stable. They FAILED.
Then from January through around the end of March, she was in an outpatient program. They all tried to find the right combination of medicine to keep her stable. They FAILED.
Then I launched a massive campaign where I quickly sorted through 400 doctors (using the doctor and therapist finding system I invented) to find the best of the best. I found one. She took on my mom and within (and you won't believe this) a few weeks, my mom was 50% better and she was having considerably fewer ups and downs.
Eventually this doctor went on to find the right combination of medicines and other treatments that have helped my mom become stable now. Looking back, I am amazed that this doctor was able to accomplish so much when so many other doctors failed.
The reason I did this interview with my mom's current psychiatrist was because I was just dying to know what makes her so different than other doctors. Why was she able to successfully treat my mom? Why does she like to take on the difficult cases?
I found out those answers and a whole lot more, and so will you.
Special Report: "How To Find A Doctor & Therapist Fast And Get A Qualified Doctor And/OR Therapist To Call YOU-If You Have Bipolar"
$50

Click Here To Place Your Order Now
The information contained on this web page is not meant to provide medical advice. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a qualified and licensed health-care practitioner. There is no warranty that the information is free from all errors and omissions or that it meets any particular standard.
© 2005, Bipolar Survivors International

No comments: